From instagram: evening skin care



Bobbi Brown cleansing oil - I used two pumps of this clear oil (instead of my usual single pump) because I had a lot of waterproof eye makeup to attack, but WHOA was two pumps a lot of product! It was definitely effective though! I pump the clear oil into dry hands for a dry face. I rub it between my hands for a few seconds, then I rub it all over my face in circular motions. I usually avoid my eyes at first, and after I feel like it has dissolved the makeup on my cheek and forehead I move on to my eyes and undereye area.

Trader Joe's Nourish All-in-one facial cleanser - After wetting my hands and face, I lather one pump of the gel cleanser in my hands before gently lathering all over my face for about 30 seconds. Then I wet my Clarisonic Mia and brush my face in light circular motions before rinsing with warm water. I pat my face completely dry before moving on. Sometimes I use eye makeup remover on a qtip at this point, to get any eyeliner or mascara that ended up smeared on my lower lid.

Aquaphor healing ointment - I use this on my lips after drying my face.

Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner - I squeeze a few drops of the clear watery liquid toner into my palm, rub my hands together gently, and pat the toner all over my face and neck.

Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence - I pump one full pump of the clear gel essence into my palm, rub my hands together, and pat all over my face.

Kate Somerville D-Scar - I waited about ten minutes before applying this serum. I apply one tiny squeeze to my left cheek and one tiny squeeze to my right cheek. I wait for this to dry completely before applying the Benton emulsion.

Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel - About fifteen minutes afterward, I pumped one full pump of the clear gel emulsion into my palm, rubbed my hands together, and patted all over my face.

Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream - I take a little bit of the thick white cream, rub between my fingers, and pat on to my face. I do this three times: chin, cheek/nose, forehead/neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment