From instagram: morning skin care



Trader Joe's Nourish All-in-one facial cleanser - After wetting my hands and face, I lather one pump of the gel cleanser in my hands before gently lathering all over my face for about 30 seconds. Then I wet my Clarisonic Mia and brush my face in light circular motions before rinsing with warm water. I pat my face completely dry before moving on.

Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner - I squeeze 4-5 drops of the clear watery liquid toner into my palm, rub my hands together gently, and pat the toner all over my face and neck.

Aquaphor healing ointment - I usually apply this to my lips after drying my face, but it's a race against time to get this done and apply toner. I realized today that I should just apply this while my I wait for the toner to absorb. So obvious!

Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence - I pump one full pump of the clear gel essence into my palm, rub my hands together, and pat all over my face.

Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel - I pumped one full pump of the clear gel emulsion into my palm and added two drops of argan oil before rubbing my hands together and patting all over my face.

Josie Maran argan oil - I mixed this with the Benton emulsion and patted it on my face. It felt a little too heavy; I might try again with just one drop tonight, but I don't love the feeling of mixing the emulsion and oil. I do like mixing a few drops of oil with cream-type moisturizers, though.

Kate Somerville D-Scar - I decided to apply this after the emulsion today, under the theory of applying skin care products in the order of "thinnest to most viscous". I apply one tiny squeeze to my left cheek and one tiny squeeze to my right cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment