From instagram: morning skin care



Trader Joe's Nourish All-in-one facial cleanser - After wetting my hands and face, I lather one pump of the gel cleanser in my hands before gently lathering all over my face for about 30 seconds. Then I wet my Clarisonic Mia and brush my face in light circular motions before rinsing with warm water. I pat my face completely dry before moving on.

Aquaphor healing ointment - I use this on my lips after drying my face, otherwise they feel super dry while I'm applying the rest of the products!

Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner - I squeeze a few drops of the clear watery liquid toner into my palm, rub my hands together gently, and pat the toner all over my face and neck.

Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence - I pump one full pump of the clear gel essence into my palm, rub my hands together, and pat all over my face.

Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel - I pump one full pump of the clear gel emulsion into my palm, rub my hands together, and pat all over my face. Sometimes I feel I need an additional half pump for my forehead and nose (the first pump covers only my cheeks and chin) but I don't always feel that way.

Kate Somerville D-Scar - I use one tiny squeeze for my left cheek and one tiny squeeze for my right cheek. I really like the design of this rollerball-topped tube (photos of the packaging forthcoming!). I usually apply this before the Benton emulsion, but I tried it afterward today and it sat on top of my skin feeling sticky forever! So I'll always apply after the essence, and after it dries I'll pat the emulsion on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment