From instagram: evening skin care



Trader Joe's Nourish All-in-one facial cleanser - After wetting my hands and face, I lather one pump of the gel cleanser in my hands before gently lathering all over my face for about 30 seconds. Then I wet my Clarisonic Mia and brush my face in light circular motions before rinsing with warm water. I pat my face completely dry before moving on.

Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner - I squeeze a about five drops of the clear watery liquid toner into my palm, rub my hands together gently, and pat the toner all over my face and neck.

Aquaphor healing ointment - I apply this on my lips while waiting for my toner to absorb.

Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence - I pump one full pump of the clear gel essence into my palm, rub my hands together, and pat all over my face.

Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel - About fifteen minutes afterward, I pumped one full pump of the clear gel emulsion into my palm, rubbed my hands together, and patted all over my face.

Kate Somerville D-Scar - I waited about ten minutes before applying this serum. I apply one tiny squeeze to my left cheek and one tiny squeeze to my right cheek.

Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream - I take a little bit of the thick white cream, rub between my fingers, and pat on to my face. I did this once for my chin, once for my forehead, and once for my cheeks (but I applied it on my cheeks about ten minutes later than the others, since I was waiting for the D-Scar to absorb).

No comments:

Post a Comment